Bay City Constuction Accident Lawyer | Industrial Accident Lawyer in Bay City, Texas | Bay City Plant Injuries | Bay City OSHA Accident Lawyer
Bay City Construction accidents often end-up in serious personal injuries or, worse yet, Bay City wrongful death lawsuits. Since industrial accidents usually involve heavy equipment and machinery, it is not uncommon to see:
- Brain injury construction accidents;
- Crushing accidents;
- Permanent disabilities
- Construction accidents resulting in traumatic amputations; and/or
- Spinal Cord injuries resulting in paralysis, paraplegics or quadriplegics.
Construction Accident Lawyer in Bay City
Most construction accidents would, and should, have been avoided through sound safety practices and/or better equipment. Some construction injuries that are caused equipment or machinery are:
- Fall Safety Harness Protection
- Exposures to Chemicals & Hazardous Substances
- Warning Lines
- Electrical High Wire - High Voltage Lines
- Nail Guns
- Ladders, Fork Lifts, Lifts
- Heavy Equipment - Cranes, backhoes, rollers;
- Hoists & Derricks
- Safety Devices
- Trench Cave-Ins
Construction Injury Attorneys & Construction Code Violations Attorney
Bay City, Texas is home to many different construction companies. Some only construct residential homes and some only construct commercial properties.
Who should I contact if I have a Bay City sewer problem?
- Contact the Utility Operations Department at (979) 323-1659.
Who should I contact about Bay City street sweeping?
- Contact the Public Works Department at (979) 323-1659.
Who should I contact about the Matagorda County Bay City flood plain?
- Contact the Building Code Enforcement Department at (979) 245-0997.
Who should I call about a Bay City drainage problem?
- If it involves a problem in a drainage ditch, creek or in the street, contact the Street & Bridge Department at (979) 323-1659.
Can I build anything in an easement?
- Contact the Bay City Building Department to determine what type of improvements, if any, can be built over the easement. The number is (979) 245-0997 and the e-mail address is email@example.com.
How do I get my street in Bay City repaired?
- Call the Street & Bridge Department at (979) 323-1659, or e-mail Public Works at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSHA Violation Bay City Construction Injury Lawyer
Over 11 million construction workers build and maintain roads, houses, workplaces and physical infrastructure. This work includes many inherently hazardous tasks and conditions such as work at height, excavations, noise, dust, power tools and equipment, confined spaces, and electricity. Construction has about 8% of U.S. workers, but 22% of the fatalities - the largest number of fatalities reported for any of industry sector. Nearly 3.1 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses were reported among private industry employers in 2010, resulting in an incidence rate of 3.5 cases per 100 equivalent full-time workers. These statistics do not include all of the workers injured in construction industry nationwide. In 2010, 456 workers died on the work-site in Texas alone according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. From 2002 to 2009, there were 221 OSHA violations within the City of Bay City. Every day employees lose limbs, suffer deep lacerations, broken bones, brain injuries and more as the result of accidents on the work site. Bay City worksite injury lawyers work with injured workers to preserve their rights to full medical services and financial compensation for lost wages, medical bills, future lost wages, disability, disfigurement, and more. Bay City, Texas is located in OSHA's Region 6 Region 6, Regional Office, 525 Griffin Street, Suite 602, Dallas, Texas 75202, (972) 850-4145, (972) 850-4149 FAX. The closest OSHA Texas Area Office would be in Fort Worth, North Starr II, Suite 302, 8713 Airport Freeway, Fort Worth, Texas 76180-7610, (817) 428-2470, (817) 581-7723 FAX. Contact them to report a suspected OSHA violation in Bay City, Texas.
Plant Accident Lawyers in Bay City
Plants, refineries, petrochemical, manufacturing all can be very dangerous when someone is negligent. Just some of the locations in Bay City where injuries can occur:
ConocoPhillips Sweeny Refinery
Old Ocean, TX 77463
2001 FM 3057
Bay City, TX 77414
Ad Vantage Specialties
1000 Avenue F
Bay City, TX 77414
201 Formosa Drive
Pt Comfort, TX 77978
Industrial Accident Bay City Attorneys
Your Bay City industrial accident lawyer will immediately:
- Commence a thorough thorough investigation to determine what happened;
- Retain competent workplace expert witnesses that will provide testimony in the case;
- If OSHA is involved, your lawyer will work with OSHA if requested;
- Determine what safety rules were violated, if any, and file suit if necessary, in the District Court of Matagorda County.
Workers Comp and Third Party Claims lawyer
Most employers in Bay City have workers compensation coverage so you probably need a workers' compensation attorney in Bay City if you were hurt at the workplace. However, if your injury was caused by another company's negligence, then you may have what is called a "Third Party Claim". Contact a lawyer in Bay City, so they may advise you exactly what all your legal rights are under your set of facts.
Bay City workplace accident lawyers serve clients throughout Southeastern Texas, including Allenhurst, Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Blessing, Boling - Lago, Caney, Cedar Lane, Clemville, Clute, Danbury, Edna, El Campo, Elmaton, Freeport, Ganado, Lamar, Lake Jackson, Long Mott, Louise, Markham, Matagorda, Midfield, Mission Bend, Missouri City, Needville, Newgulf, Palacios, Pecan Grove, Port Lavaca, Refugio, Richmond, Rockport, Rosenberg, Sargent, Stafford, Sugar Land, Surfside Beach, Sweeny, Tidehaven, Van Vleck, Wadsworth, Weedhaven, West Columbia, Wharton and other communities in Matagorda County.